The Virginia Blog Carnival

Welcome one and all to this week’s edition of the notorious Virginia Blog Carnival. This is NOVA TownHall’s first opportunity to host the VBC and we’re honored to do so. For those unfamiliar with the VBC:

“Each Monday, a Virginia blogger will host a Virginia Blog Carnival, offering just a sample of the topics Virginia bloggers have been writing about during the week. We hope everyone’s curiosity will be piqued to read more of the selected posts, thereby giving more exposure to each participating blogger’s site.”

I won’t attempt to be exceptionally eloquent or creative in my presentation; I just hope to introduce you to some great bloggers and their fine work this past week… I’ll post less verbiage so you have more time to read theirs. Now on to the main event:

Submitted Entries
Editors Picks
Well, that’s it for this week’s Virginia Blog Carnival. I hope I managed to expose you to some interesting posts you may have missed. Thanks for you patience as we hosted for the first time. If you'd like to host a future edition of the Virginia Blog Carnival, send an e-mail to Chad Dotson over at Commonwealth Conservative.

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: The Virginia Blog Carnival.

TrackBack URL for this entry: http://novatownhall.com/mt/mt-tb.cgi/249

VIRGINIA BLOG CARNIVAL is now up at novatownhall blog! Read More

Kilo said:

Great Job! Thank You for hosting!

Romeocat said:

Oh, drat - the Carnival submission form didn't work for the post I submitted. *sigh* Of course, that'll teach ME to e-mail you directly next time.

You did a great job, and I hope you host again sometime!

-- R'cat
CatHouseChat.com

Sophrosyne said:

R'cat... sorry about that! Feel free to email it to me now and I will sneak it in real quick since I just posted.

Sophrosyne said:

Okay... saw the post on your blog. Your submission is now added to the VBC.

YES! Virginia Centrist wrote a whole blog entry based upon my comment that calling yourself something doesn't make it so. Yet he still doesn't get it. I guess that DOES make me the King of Siam in his eyes!!! Heh.

Great stuff.

Ill link tomorrow

Romeocat said:

Oh, how kind of you - I didn't expect that! Thanks so much!

-- R'cat

JR said:

Nice job Sophrosyne!

It's awful nice of you to include me. I rudely failed to submit anything, as I was preparing to leave on vacation Saturday morning. It was a good read!