Rishell and the Zapatistas: Why you must vote Republican
This will be a continuing series. (Understatement of the year).
BVBL does a pretty spectacular job exposing Jeanette Rishell's ties with the illegal alien advocacy crowd in Virginia, in particular the DC area Zapatistas:
So who are the Zapatistas? Their actions speak pretty clearly:
* December 1992: kidnapped collective farmer Mariano Encino, from Atamira township, who was tortured to death.
* March 1993: kidnapped two military officers in San Isidro El Ocotal, Chiapas. Their remains were found in March 1993, with signs of having been mutilated by an electric chainsaw, burned, and buried in graves covered with lime.
* Jan. 1, 1994: armed uprising, proclamation of the â€œDeclaration of the LacandÃ³n Jungle,â€ in which they declared war on the Mexican Army and Executive branch. The municipal seats of San CristÃ³bal, Ocosingo, Las Margaritas, and Altamirano, were seized by force.
* January 1994: Bombing of the Plaza Universidad shopping center in Mexico City.
* January 1994: dynamite attack, overturning electricity towers in MichoacÃ¡n and Puebla.
* January 1994: failed rocket attack on the Number One Military Camp in Mexico City.
* September 1994: EZLN declared YajalÃ³n and Simojovel as â€œautonomousâ€ municipalities, and banned any presence of the national or state government (eliminate health and education services) and anything related to â€œthe presence of the white man.â€
* December 1994: EZLN returned to seize the municipal offices of Simojovel with armed commandos.
* February 1995: Farmer Gustavo Mar Kanter is kidnapped, tortured, and murdered by quartering.
Read it all.
The Republicans are bad on ending illegal immigration. Really bad, I will grant you. The Democrats are 15 billion times worse, however, about the difference between a lightning bug and the Sun.
Here's the political lay of the land. We want the Republicans to maintain their majorities in the 2006 elections. Otherwise, the Democrats and RINOs are going to sell this country down the river forever. They will open the borders and that will be the end of the American middle class, among other things.
Immediately after the 2006 elections, we want to implement a vice grip, a head lock, a choke hold if you will, on our elected Republicans at all levels. They must be pressured to close the southern border and create a national workers' ID system. Depending on whether this happens, the GOP will either be strengthened or will need to be disintegrated. But we need to give them the opportunity to do these things, which requires they maintain a majority after the upcoming elections.
Why not grab the choke hold right now and vote the RINOs out of office in November? Because there is terrible legislation, e.g. S2611, which might well be passed by a "moderate" Congress and signed into law by our "compassionate" president. The House just these past few months fully got the message that "Enforcement First" is the only immigration policy that will fly with the American public. They need to pass legislation along the lines ASAP. Unfortunately, ASAP means after January 2007.
If you care about your community and the future of your country, vote Republican on November 7. The next day, it's time to kick ass and purge the Republican Party if they can't take a hint.
Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Rishell and the Zapatistas: Why you must vote Republican.
TrackBack URL for this entry: