Gone for the weekend

Since I'll be gone for the weekend and with limited internet capacity, I figured I'd do what other blogs do when they're gone: OPEN THREAD!!!

I'll even start Stay Puft and you other commenters with a topic: Transportation and the 2007 VA General Assembly. Do you think there will be a compromise? Who are the big winners and losers from a non-political-junkie viewpoint?

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Gone for the weekend.

TrackBack URL for this entry: http://novatownhall.com/mt/mt-tb.cgi/916

Sorry, Singleton, but I just don't have it in me to discuss transportation today ...

Anyone interested in seeing the finest band in the solar system on the evening of Sunday, March 4 let me know. I have two tickets to Paul Cebar and the Milwaukeeans at Wolf Trap and my wife has another obligation. It usually runs from 7-10 pm or so. No charge for the ticket and you can stay in the guest bedroom if you don't want to drive home.

Stay Puft Marshmallow Man said:

it's a bit out of my jurisdiction, but thanks!!

I'll let you know if I hear of them scheduling any dates in your neck of the woods. Here's the Web site if you're ever bored and wanting to read about a band you've never heard:

Kevin said:

Wow! He's a trooper! He's playing the Barns and on the same day he's playing Ram's Head up here in Annapolis! At least that's what his schedule says.

If no one else throws their hat in by the day before I'll go with ya.

Cool! That would be great if that works out ...

Looks like Ram's Head has a brunch ... mmm, brunch in Annapolis. What a great town.

Stay Puft Marshmallow Man said:

how was the show??

Kevin said:

Looks to be not until 3/4, SPMM

Correctomundo, 3/4/07. Join us Gozer and I'll scour up an extra ticket. If you can get here early enough I promise some time at the range blasting the crap out of Osama bin Laden targets, a jalapeno-infused dinner, and putting on our boogie shoes in the evening. Like we do every Sunday in these parts.

Kevin said:

Joe, the eagle has landed. And safely. I'll get busy putting it through it's paces. Warm up the guns, you complete Cebar fan.

Roger that. Carry on.

Kevin said:

such a fun

reminds me of my younger years