Towards Greater Bipartisanship

For Wednesday - the bridge between the beginning and end of the week - here is an attempt to build bridges.

At least it's a starting point. Tomorrow we shall discuss some even more effective ideas for healing our nation's fractured soul.

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Towards Greater Bipartisanship.

TrackBack URL for this entry: http://novatownhall.com/mt/mt-tb.cgi/1045

stay puft said:

retardocans can spell?

but seriously, you want bridge-building video, try this for size:

have a nice day

Marsh,
Naagh. I think Michelle is way cuter (more angelic?) than Jon Stewart by far.

I like the legalise marijuana add in the bottom right corner. Is that what passes muster as 'cause worth fighting' for these days on the left? Give me doobage or give me 'whatever dude'? Hey look, Cheetos, man!

Wow. The add even mentions God. Kewel.

Puft, as I said this is a STARTING point for mutual understanding. We may need to move beyond it, I will allow.

Is it all just sex with you, Joe? First Ann Coulter and now Michelle Malkin in a cherleader outfit. It's like you're one colostemy bag from pinching nurses in the hospital.

He dreams of pinching nurses zimzo. Its sad.

DontMessWithTexas said:

You must admit that Michelle Malkin is hot. I love the Catholic school girl cheerleader outfit, and Joe told me that..., well never mind, what's between us is between us.

What really troubles me is the utter hypocrisy of the democrat party. Here they blame America for everything from terrorism to global warming when in reality these LOSERS are to blame. If global warming actually exists, it's their own fault. See excellent letter below:

Daylight exacerbates warming
You may have noticed that March of this year was particularly hot. As a matter of fact, I understand that it was the hottest March since the beginning of the last century. All of the trees were fully leafed out and legions of bugs and snakes were crawling around during a time in Arkansas when, on a normal year, we might see a snowflake or two. This should come as no surprise to any reasonable person. As you know, Daylight Saving Time started almost a month early this year. You would think that members of Congress would have considered the warming effect that an extra hour of daylight would have on our climate. Or did they ? Perhaps this is another plot by a liberal Congress to make us believe that global warming is a real threat. Perhaps next time there should be serious studies performed before Congress passes laws with such far-reaching effects.
CONNIE M. MESKIMEN / Hot Springs

Excellent letter, Texas, there is much food for thought there.

Stewart did a good job in that interview (I just got to watch it). He asks what a lot of Americans are wondering about.

Kim6677 said:

For the record:

>> On Monday August 8, 2005 President Bush signed into law a broad energy bill (Energy Policy Act of 2005) that will extend Daylight Saving Time by four weeks in 2007...

....Liberal congress my ass. If u kept up with the news, lobbyists from the golfing industry, outdoor-events industry etcetera were vying for this to increase their sales. It was supposed to have a significant impact on American economy.